Pinnacle Partners is dedicated to providing superior staffing services in central Indiana, with 30 professionals in our Indianapolis-based office servicing over 300 clients in central Indiana. Our primary focus is in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Customer Service & Administrative, Human Resources and Information Technology. Within these groups, we provide a broad range of staffing services that include the following:
Direct HireA Direct Hire placement is where a company uses a staffing service to recruit and find talent that meets the company's requirements, then the company hires on a candidate directly. These positions are usually full-time positions with benefits. Direct hire placement is beneficial for the company because it saves them time in looking for a candidate, while the staffing company provides them with an audited list of viable candidates.
Contract-to-HireA Contract-to-Hire position is where a company also uses a staffing service to recruit and find talent, but the employment agreement specifies an amount of time the candidate will be working for the company. At the end of the agreement, the company will then decide whether to offer the candidate a full-time position or end the relationship. This type of position generally does not offer benefits.
ContractA Contract position is where a staffing agency will assign a viable candidate to a position for a company looking to fill that position. These positions also last for a specified period of time and do not have a promise of permanent employment at the end of the project. However, companies can decide at the end of the relationship if they would like to hire full-time.
Temp-To-HireA Temp-to-Hire position is beneficial for companies who are looking for a full-time employee, but they are hesitant to offer permanent employment upfront. The candidate will work for a designated period of time and after a trial period, the company can decide whether or not to offer the candidate a full-time position with benefits.
TemporaryA Temporary position is where a staffing agency provides their client company with a candidate to attend to duties a company needs help with, but they do not necessarily require a full-time or part-time employee. There is no promise of permanent employment with these types of positions.
Dedication to Success
Our team is a significant part of what makes us different from other staffing firms. Here are a couple of reasons why:
- Loyal Staff Members: Many of our staff members have been with the company more than 6 years and can provide significant knowledge of the local marketplace. As a result, this leads to…
- Customer Retention: Because our staff is dedicated, this provides stability and allows us to build long-term relationships with our client companies and the candidates we represent.
- Experienced Recruiters and Account Managers: Recruiters focus in on one discipline, which allows them to provide you with a better understanding of job requirements, networking, candidate screening, interviews, and better candidates.
- Teamwork within our office is an advantage for our clients. Our Account Managers have a superb working relationship with our Recruiters and we are able to provide first-rate candidate referrals.
Click here to meet Pinnacle’s team.
Fun Facts About Pinnacle Partners
- We currently have more than 30,000 candidates in our database. We recruit aggressively, are networked, receive numerous referrals and have access to resumes on all of the major online job boards.
- We are a local company with all decisions made locally. No “corporate policy” to hide behind. We live here, shop here and are active members within the community. The dollars you pay us are reinvested in the local economy and do not go out of state.
- Our office is staffed from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each workday. This provides a distinct advantage as we handle issues in a timely fashion.
- We have been operating for 17 years with an average employment rate of 7 years. Most of our employees have been with us for almost half the time we’ve been open!
Bottom line: We are dedicated to providing you with top-notch employees.
Looking for a new job or looking for help in hiring your next employee? Contact us for more information.