Job Summary: The responsibility of the Account Coordinator position is to develop and maintain strong customer service skills and support the Sr. Account Manager in every aspect of business. The Coordinator must become proficient and gain the client confidence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain excellent customer service, strong telephone support and ability to answer or research the answer to client questions.
- Rectify issues as they arise, facilitate a solution, and follow up to confirm resolution.
- Reassign assignments if needed.
- Regular purging of aged inventory.
- Monitor assignments on hold or closed by clients request.
- Liaison between client, debtor and agent.
- Report updates to client per request.
- Miscellaneous clerical duties to include filing, copying and administrative support.
- Audit variety of forms, to include but not limited to invoices, condition reports, sales and expense documents, inventory reports, and sale information to clients.
- Utilizing knowledge of multiple computer systems, such as the internal operating system, Email, and Microsoft, in the performance of daily duties.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
4-Year degree is preferred and start pay is 14/hr. High school degree pays 13/hr.
Previous customer service, repossession or remarketing experience is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Competent Microsoft Office skills (i.e. telephone, data entry and filing)
- Implement and assure adherence to company policies and procedures regarding Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Adheres to company initiatives on business ethics and conduct.