Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking to hire a software developer. This person will primarily code in C# and ASP.NET as well as front-end tools. They will also gain experience working within SQL databases. This is consistently ranked one of the top companies to work for in Indianapolis and provides continued training and certification opportunities for employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and multi-tasking capability are desired.
- Proficiency in ASP.NET web forms development
- Proficiency in C# programming language
- T-SQL skills and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies LINQ, IIS, Visual Studio .NET, XML, HTML, CSS required
- Experience with Bootstrap and Telerik ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit preferred
- Must have strong communication skills as they will interact with external clients
- Involved with day-to-day operations and technical troubleshooting of an established product.
- Researching, triaging, and resolving technical issues that arise from client use of the product as well as product enhancement in the form of new modules and/or features.
- The product is a web-based solution serving many of the largest financial institutions in North America.
- This role will be 50% new development and 50% support of their applications.
This position pay up to $85k based on experience and offers bonus potential based on individual and company performance.