Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: Up to $35/hr
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in a search for an Automated Tester for a yearlong contract role. This resource will be responsible for leading and coordinating small to medium initiatives. This includes creating and executing test plans, test cases and test scripts to assure developed applications conform to requirements and the design. This resource will get to work with cutting technologies in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Coordinates/executes testing across multiple testing phases, including SIT, UAT, and Regression.
- Defines appropriate testing methods to employ to assure developed application conforms to requirements and design.
- Leads Peer Reviews to ensure the completeness of all Test Assets created.
- Ensures all applicable SDLC and testing processes are followed.
- Executes linkage from test plan to test scenarios and test cases.
- Assists in the creation of or creates and communicates all testing deliverable(s) (MTP, TES, etc.
- Coordinates, identifies, and executes test cases.
- Identifies when test automation is appropriate.
- Develop and execute HP UFT/QTP test automation scripts, framework, function libraries, object repositories.
- Develop and execute HP Load Runner scripts.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or information systems
- 5 years of experience building test automation framework
- Experience automating test scripts
- 3 years of experience testing using Agile methodology.
- Highly preferred 5 years of experience developing scripts and running load tests with HP Load Runner.
This is a contract opportunity, with the potential to go for up to 12 months. Hourly rate is up to $35/hr during the contract.