Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking to hire a Business Intelligence Developer. This individual will serve a key role in the organization providing reporting, data, and analysis to division stakeholders, and should have an appreciation for using data and information to assist with business operations and decision making support. The candidate should have experience working with business intelligence concepts, relational data and various reporting tools. This is a highly visible role working with key individuals to understand business needs and provide data, reporting and analysis in a timely manner. They offer competitive salary and benefits as well as a solid work-life balance in a data-centric environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of professional experience
- An understanding of relational database and business intelligence concepts
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Excel, PowerPivot
- Experience with Qlik Sense or Qlikview
- Experience with SAP, Clarify, Salesforce.com, Hyperion is preferred
- Priority will be given to candidates with data warehouse design or development experience
- Create specifications for reports, data and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Produce datasets and reporting for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Help develop and move forward the companies BI offerings.
- Work with members of the organization to model and deliver data needed to support operations of the business.
- Develop an understanding of the business processes in place that drive data entry into our systems, and the knowledge to serve as a subject matter expert for the underlying data being used in reporting.
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
Salary up to $95k based on experience as well as a strong and comprehensive benefits plan.