Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Business Intelligence Developer. This resource will play a key role in supporting and growing a new division within the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with MS SQL BI and data analysis tools. This is an opportunity to grow and mentor a team while working for an organization with excellent benefits and training opportunities.
- Conduct data analysis and summarize findings
- Use MS Business Intelligence and data analysis tools
- Mentor other team members
- Monitor data integrity and participate in system problem resolution
- Design and develop integrated dashboard reporting
- Serve as a liaison between executive needs and information systems integration technology
- 3+ years of experience using Business Intelligence tools, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPivot and Visual Basic
- Ability to prioritize, track and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of relational databases and reporting tools
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary up to $90k. This client offers excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and a great work life balance.