Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in a search for a CRM Dynamics Solutions Architect. The ideal candidate will have hands on Dynamics experience but consideration will be given to candidates with only Salesforce.com experience. This resource will be instrumental to making sure projects are delivered as requested by establishing an overview of the requirements and driving definition of architectural requirements. This includes defining the technical solution blueprint for the MS Dynamics solution. Our client offers a strong compensation package, bonus potential, and invests into career development including certifications, trainings, and conferences.
- Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drives definition of architectural requirements.
- Define the technical solution blueprint for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution included in the Customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis
- Use of common software implementation methodologies, including an understanding of Microsoft Sure Step; understands and applies relevant problem solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects
- Define the functionalities, use cases, interfaces, and/or load scenarios for which a POC may be needed, and outlines any prototypes as required
- Contribute to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan
- Drive the estimation of the effort to realize the implementation of the proposed solution
- Interact with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users’ vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve
- Bachelor degree required in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 5-10 years of experience with high-level solution architecture
- Implementation methodology
- Microsoft .Net Technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- Microsoft SQL server database: SSRS, SSAS
This is a direct hire role with a starting salary up to $160K per year.