Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking a Healthcare Data Analyst. This person will work within healthcare-related data analytics, perform SQL queries, and research for various projects. This opportunity provides professional growth and development opportunities, educational opportunities leading to certifications, and a great work life balance.
- Develop SQL queries designed to achieve various analytical endeavors
- Perform quality assurance of analytical results and communicate those results in a meaningful manner to project management and other stakeholders as required
- Perform research of policies and/or procedures relevant to various projects
- Train peers and other stakeholders as require
- Present findings of analyses to both internal and external users
- Bachelor’s degree required (IT, economics, mathematics, health care preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of related healthcare experience required
- Knowledge of SQL and how to run queries to pull data required
- Previous experience and knowledge with Medicaid claims and experience and knowledge of State and Federal healthcare regulations needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel and Word)
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally and able to work in a team environment
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Salary up to $75k based on experience. They also offer competitive insurance and benefits package.