Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking a contract SQL writer to work with project team members to design, develop and generate complex SSRS reports to meet project needs. This position will include working with complex large scale data models and the underlying business processes and produce reports in various formats as well as developing and designing reports with SSRS and ETL processes using SSIS.
• 3+ years of experience using MS SQL, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures.
• 3+ years of experience using MS SQL 2008+ SSRS & SSIS
• 1+ years of experience using Agile software development methodologies.
• Strong T/SQL experience including writing of Stored Procedures.
• Knowledge of standards and best practices used in conjunction with developing reports and dashboards using SSRS.
• Basic understanding of Retail, finance and accounting systems.
• Ability to facilitate and effectively participate in change.
• Design the backend and create the requirements documents for reports. The reports are highly customized and complex.
• Participate in gathering reporting requirements and building data warehouse.
• Convert existing reports on older platforms to SSRS reports.
• Design layout of SSRS reports and determine the best way to present data to end users.
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of the data and applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
• Analyze data content and ensure validity of the data structures in support of the ETL and BI needs.
• Collaborate with Senior Data Analyst, Principal Data Warehouse Architect and project teams on matters concerning Technology.
• Define, document, analyze, and recommend processes, procedures and solutions to moderately complex reporting system problems.
• Provide support as needed/requested utilizing various technologies.
• Define, develop, document and maintain procedural and SQL programs.
• Assist in the development, execution and documentation of system and integration test plans.
• Optimize SSIS/SSRS code performance and Perform ETL, reporting, SQL tuning.
• Provide input into standards and best practices for code development.
• 6 month contract paying up to $50/hr based on experience. During contract, candidate is eligible for benefits through Pinnacle Partners.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Business Intelligence Analyst. This resource will work primarily within the enterprise data warehouse to provide analytics solutions. This person will also be responsible for learning applications and supporting the BI processes.
- Evaluate, plan, design, develop, test, implement, and maintain solutions across several technologies
- Support technologies to develop and support the Business Intelligence systems and applications
- Develop and support system and data integration and Business Intelligence development
- Understands system designs of medium to high complexity and scalability in a medium to large enterprise setting
- 2+ years of experience with database application development and SQL
- Experience with ETL and SSIS
- Strong TSQL skills
- Experience in coding and developing in other languages that support MSSQL enterprise features
- Developing Models, Datamarts, KPIs, Dashboards, reports
- Using object-oriented design, patterns and enterprise application architecture best practices for extensibility and scalability
- Knowledge of data extracts, ability to design and develop data extracts
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary up to $90k per year.
Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking a Healthcare Data Analyst. This person will work within healthcare-related data analytics, perform SQL queries, and research for various projects. This opportunity provides professional growth and development opportunities, educational opportunities leading to certifications, and a great work life balance.
- Develop SQL queries designed to achieve various analytical endeavors
- Perform quality assurance of analytical results and communicate those results in a meaningful manner to project management and other stakeholders as required
- Perform research of policies and/or procedures relevant to various projects
- Train peers and other stakeholders as require
- Present findings of analyses to both internal and external users
- Bachelor’s degree required (IT, economics, mathematics, health care preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of related healthcare experience required
- Knowledge of SQL and how to run queries to pull data required
- Previous experience and knowledge with Medicaid claims and experience and knowledge of State and Federal healthcare regulations needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel and Word)
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally and able to work in a team environment
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Salary up to $75k based on experience. They also offer competitive insurance and benefits package.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Data Analyst. This resource will pull and dissect data, look at trends in the data and look for ways to grow enhance and grow sales.
- Analyzing data including sales and inventory
- Present analytical results and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide input for developing program strategy
- Document business process flows and assist with gathering business requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and develop resolutions
- Assist in developing and validating business reports
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Visio and PowerPoint
- Data Analytics experience
- Experience documenting business requirements and testing systems
- SQL Query background preferred
- Finance, Inventory Control or Supply Chain experience preferred
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary up to $60k based on experience.
Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking to add a Manager of Database Administration. This successful candidate will be responsible for providing direction to a team of Database Administrators that are responsible for maintaining the corporate critical and non-critical databases. This person will collaborate with departments to understand corporate data requirements and define strategies to ensure the integrity and security of corporate data.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of management experience or a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing an Information Technology team with an emphasis in database management.
- Specific experience with Oracle or SQL Server database environments, Linux, UNIX, or Windows operating systems, and an understanding of ITIL; ITIL foundations certification preferred.
- Will work closely with IT departments to understand and define corporate database platforms and technical configuration.
- Work with internal and external customers to coordinate and meet business, technical, and functional requirements in a highly-available, mission- critical database environment.
- Coordinate the identification, implementation, and maintenance of processes, procedures and tools for database administration and information management.
- Oversee and direct the management of multiple versions of database systems to support varied IT functions such as testing, reporting, and training.
- Collaborate with the development teams to identify and develop action plans to support database code optimization and tuning of SQL, PL/SQL and other programming functions.
- Develop plans to ensure that the database team provides prompt diagnosis and resolution of infrastructure issues that have an impact on critical and non-critical applications.
- Analyze and evaluate current database environments, technologies and new capabilities to meet business goals and stakeholder needs.
- Responsible for understanding and managing the corporate database technology licenses.
- Ensure that all corporate change management and security procedures are understood and executed by the database team.
- Prioritize and manage backlog work to address outstanding issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop, implement, and manage the DBA on-call support of corporate databases.
- Establish and maintain a culture of continual service improvement within the team, utilizing ITIL best practices.
- Prepare department budgets and forecasts ensuring effective and efficient use of resources.