Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search of a Jr to Mid level .Net Developer. The successful resource will have experience within .Net and an eagerness to join a team-oriented environment and continue to grow their skill set. This company is known for their employee development and excellent benefits package.
For Junior role:
*College development, internship, personal projects, or professional development experience with .NET and SQL.
*Passion for development. Someone that has done personal projects, or researches development technologies.
For Mid role:
*3-5+ years of C# and SQL Server web development experience.
*Degree is not required, but nice to have
*Experience with Service Stack would be a big plus, but not required
Training Opportunities: Tuition Re-imbursement. The junior role will have a manager/senior developer and other team members to learn from. They also provide training outside of work, and subscribe to Plural Site for employees to research and learn new technologies and methodologies.
*Applications range in small-mid sized, to very large scale/public facing web applications.
*Work with other development team members, BA’s, PM’s, and QA to complete tasks.
*Build new applications, and support existing applications.
*The mid-senior role will work on more advanced and larger applications, be involved in design, and higher level tasks.
This is a direct hire role with a salary range of up to $75k based on experience.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client, in the Bloomington area, for a Sr. C# Developer. This developer will join a team, working in an Agile environment, to continue to improve and design the company’s product. Our client offers a very relaxed working environment, collaborative group of developers, generous PTO Plan, full medical benefits and 401K matching.
- C# development in an Agile environment.
- Developing .Net applications to upgrade/maintain the product engine.
- Ensure that all maintenance code is functioning properly.
- Continuous improvement to the automated product.
- 3-5 years of experience working with .Net
- Skilled at both mid-tier and back-end development for both web and robotic applications, using both C# and T-SQL
- Experience in a multi-threaded application development environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced at providing high-availability using Redis and or Memcached or similar caching frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
This is a direct hire opportunity paying up to $110K per year, based on qualifications. Our client also offers full medical benefits, generous PTO plan and pays for continuing education.
Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking to hire a software developer. This person will primarily code in C# and ASP.NET as well as front-end tools. They will also gain experience working within SQL databases. This is consistently ranked one of the top companies to work for in Indianapolis and provides continued training and certification opportunities for employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and multi-tasking capability are desired.
- Proficiency in ASP.NET web forms development
- Proficiency in C# programming language
- T-SQL skills and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies LINQ, IIS, Visual Studio .NET, XML, HTML, CSS required
- Experience with Bootstrap and Telerik ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit preferred
- Must have strong communication skills as they will interact with external clients
- Involved with day-to-day operations and technical troubleshooting of an established product.
- Researching, triaging, and resolving technical issues that arise from client use of the product as well as product enhancement in the form of new modules and/or features.
- The product is a web-based solution serving many of the largest financial institutions in North America.
- This role will be 50% new development and 50% support of their applications.
This position pay up to $85k based on experience and offers bonus potential based on individual and company performance.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search of a Sr. .Net Developer. The successful resource will have extensive experience with Web Services, C#, and SQL development on any tier. This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid team and continue to work with the most up to date technologies.
*Must be a US Citizen
*7-10+ years of .NET Development experience with C#, SQL Server
*Need experience with Web Services (they’re using REST, but they are open to someone with WCF or other Web Services).
*Service Oriented Architecture experience
This is a direct hire role with a salary range of up to $105k per year.
Pinnacle Partners is working with a company seeking to add a Senior Level Java Developer to their staff. They are seeking someone with excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and Hibernate. The right candidate will also have a solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including SOAP, HTTP and JSON. This company offers a unique environment combined with a great benefits package.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents and installs modified and new programs to meet business and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with architects, database engineers, and other software developers in conceptualizing, initiating and developing new software programs and applications in an Agile environment (Jira).
- Provide expert technical advice and guidelines for each of the core architecture domains (e.g. application, integration, data, and infrastructure).
- Works closely with assigned business groups to define application enhancements and requirements. Assist in translating business requirements into project or design plans.
- Create integration solutions that can successfully integrate across multiple systems within the environment and meet requirements
- Maintains integrity of program logic and coding, and establishes required checks and balances for operational controls.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of hands-on Java Development experience.
- Experience as part of an Agile software development team and test-driven development.
- Proficient in Integrated Development Environment tools (IDEs) Eclipse, Visual Studio.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, and Spring MVC).
- This is a direct hire position with a salary of up to $100k based on experience. They also offer an annual bonus based on company/individual performance, as well as competitive benefits package.