Pinnacle Partners has a very exciting opportunity for a .Net/C# Developer. This resource will have the chance to join a wonderful company and develop web-based applications utilizing C#, MS SharePoint, and SQL Server based tools. This role will require you to participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, along with communication with both internal and external resources. Our client encourages and pays for continuing education, offers a wonderful work-life balance, along with a generous paid time off package.
- Ability to develop custom applications as defined by project teams, Business Analysts, vendors and/or other organizational roles for use with business functions.
- Create and debug custom Web Parts programmatically using Visual Studio.
- Able to understand and write to external data using Business Connectivity Services.
- Able to work with Business Analyst and Project Managers to define and design necessary business applications.
- Ability to design, deploy and debug ASP.Net websites using Visual Studio.
- Actively participate in Application Developer team meetings, division meetings and other required business meetings.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and project management skills.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented, and able to problem solve/analyze
- 5-7 years of application development experience
- Strong skills in C#, ASP.Net
- SQL Server and SQL experience
- Ability to design, deploy and debug ASP.Net websites using Visual Studio
- An understanding of object oriented programming
- Bachelor degree in information technology, computer science or business administration highly preferred.
This is a direct hire role with a salary up to $85,000 per year.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in a search for a CRM Dynamics Solutions Architect. The ideal candidate will have hands on Dynamics experience but consideration will be given to candidates with only Salesforce.com experience. This resource will be instrumental to making sure projects are delivered as requested by establishing an overview of the requirements and driving definition of architectural requirements. This includes defining the technical solution blueprint for the MS Dynamics solution. Our client offers a strong compensation package, bonus potential, and invests into career development including certifications, trainings, and conferences.
- Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drives definition of architectural requirements.
- Define the technical solution blueprint for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution included in the Customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis
- Use of common software implementation methodologies, including an understanding of Microsoft Sure Step; understands and applies relevant problem solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects
- Define the functionalities, use cases, interfaces, and/or load scenarios for which a POC may be needed, and outlines any prototypes as required
- Contribute to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan
- Drive the estimation of the effort to realize the implementation of the proposed solution
- Interact with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users’ vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve
- Bachelor degree required in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 5-10 years of experience with high-level solution architecture
- Implementation methodology
- Microsoft .Net Technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- Microsoft SQL server database: SSRS, SSAS
This is a direct hire role with a starting salary up to $160K per year.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in a search for an Information Security Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to help proactively implement, update, and maintain network and systems security operations throughout the environment. This additional resource will also get the chance to participate on the security incident response team. The successful candidate must have a solid comprehensive knowledge of the OSI networking model and TCP/IP protocols.
- Perform change control and device configuration management activities on all security hardware.
- Provide management level reporting of firewall and Intrusion Protection System (IPS) activity on a periodic basis.
- Actively protect the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of customer, employee, and business information.
- Provide vulnerability and threat management monitoring and mitigation response.
- Participate in tactical and operational planning of vulnerability assessment activities.
- Assist Senior and Lead Security Engineers in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques.
- Will act in a supporting role in the execution of EIS projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of network security best practices and Firewall administration, with a special emphasis on Check Point Firewalls
- 2 years of security device management
This is a contract to hire role with an hourly up to $60 per hour based on qualifications.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Business Intelligence Developer. This resource will play a key role in supporting and growing a new division within the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with MS SQL BI and data analysis tools. This is an opportunity to grow and mentor a team while working for an organization with excellent benefits and training opportunities.
- Conduct data analysis and summarize findings
- Use MS Business Intelligence and data analysis tools
- Mentor other team members
- Monitor data integrity and participate in system problem resolution
- Design and develop integrated dashboard reporting
- Serve as a liaison between executive needs and information systems integration technology
- 3+ years of experience using Business Intelligence tools, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPivot and Visual Basic
- Ability to prioritize, track and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of relational databases and reporting tools
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary up to $90k. This client offers excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and a great work life balance.
Pinnacle Partner is assisting our client in a search for a full time Mobile Application Developer. Our client has been growing in the arena of mobile development and is looking to add an additional resource to their team. This resource will touch on many different projects for both internal and external users and work closely with UI/UX team. Our client offers wonderful benefits, profit sharing, and bonus potential.
- Design and delivery of mobile applications
- Working closely with UI/UX professionals to deliver projects per client request
- 3-5 years of mobile development experience.
- Android or iOS experience
- Experience building, deploying and scaling mobile apps and mobile platforms
This is a direct hire role that will pay up to $80K based on experience.