Our client is seeking our assistance in identifying a potential candidate for a contract to hire Recruiter position in the Indianapolis, IN area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and execute all efforts to support hiring needs
- Manage applicant tracking system requirement and related documentation to ensure compliance with regulations
- Process applications
- Post ads for open positions
- Recruit, interview, test, select and place employees on job assignments
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum three years full cycle recruiting/staffing experience, preferably in technical or regulated environment
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Professionalism is handling confidential information
- Ability to build positive relationships with operations management
Interested and qualified candidates can submit their resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.