Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Tier I Helpdesk Support Technician. This resource will support the processes and procedures in a team oriented Helpdesk environment. The client provides an excellent work environment and an outstanding work/life balance.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues brought to the Helpdesk.
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous solutions to the issues reported to the Helpdesk via phone, email, or direct contact.
- Provide prompt, courteous follow up on Helpdesk tickets.
- Communicate technical solutions to a non-technical workforce.
- Complete and close the Helpdesk Tickets under your assignment in a timely manner.
- Associate’s Degree in a computer related curriculum or a minimum of 3 years’ experience providing Help Desk support to medium sized companies.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical workforce.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette when dealing with internal clients as well as responding in a timely manner.
This is a 4 month contract with the possible of extension with a pay rate based on experience up to $16 per hour.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in a search for an Automated Tester for a yearlong contract role. This resource will be responsible for leading and coordinating small to medium initiatives. This includes creating and executing test plans, test cases and test scripts to assure developed applications conform to requirements and the design. This resource will get to work with cutting technologies in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Coordinates/executes testing across multiple testing phases, including SIT, UAT, and Regression.
- Defines appropriate testing methods to employ to assure developed application conforms to requirements and design.
- Leads Peer Reviews to ensure the completeness of all Test Assets created.
- Ensures all applicable SDLC and testing processes are followed.
- Executes linkage from test plan to test scenarios and test cases.
- Assists in the creation of or creates and communicates all testing deliverable(s) (MTP, TES, etc.
- Coordinates, identifies, and executes test cases.
- Identifies when test automation is appropriate.
- Develop and execute HP UFT/QTP test automation scripts, framework, function libraries, object repositories.
- Develop and execute HP Load Runner scripts.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or information systems
- 5 years of experience building test automation framework
- Experience automating test scripts
- 3 years of experience testing using Agile methodology.
- Highly preferred 5 years of experience developing scripts and running load tests with HP Load Runner.
This is a contract opportunity, with the potential to go for up to 12 months. Hourly rate is up to $35/hr during the contract.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in a search for an Application Support, Team Lead. This resource will be tasked with managing 10 application support technicians.
- Act as lead for resolution of issues. This includes following communication guidelines to notify appropriate parties.
- Troubleshoot complex issues across various Windows systems
- Manages tickets and audits with regard to service level agreements
- Perform as a backup to the Application Support Manager for processes that include:
- Invoice Reporting process as well as other executive level reporting needs using SQL and PL/SQL reports
- Change Management
- Active Batch administrator
- Run team meetings
- Provide training for new Application Support technologists.
- Provide support and information to team members regarding department policies and procedures, escalation of issues and application/system knowledge.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience supporting database applications
- 3+ years in a technical support role
- Strong knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in troubleshooting multiple system types
This is a direct hire opportunity with a salary up to $75K per year. Role offers a 5% bonus potential.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in a search for an IT Systems Support Technician. This resource will provide on-site helpdesk, desktop, and Windows systems work. This is a newly created position due to growth. Our client has been voted as one of the best places to work in Indy for several years, and provide their employees with great/low cost benefits, a professional work atmosphere, and a great work life balance.
- Maintain and administer servers and server-based applications.
- Occasionally assist and learn networking tasks in addition to their systems administration responsibilities.
- Work with AD and domain management.
- Troubleshoot network and systems problems.
- Some exposure to Windows Systems administration work.
- Ability to communicate with business users to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Active Directory experience.
This is a direct hire with a salary range up to $60K based on experience.
Pinnacle Partners is working with a company that is seeing to hire a System Administrator. This person will contract for 3 months with Pinnacle Partners and convert over to a full time employee. This position allows you to work in an Enterprise-level environment with current technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years related experience as a Microsoft systems administrator in an enterprise (1000+ user) utilizing Microsoft SCCM for software distribution preferred.
- Demonstrated familiarity with server and desktop support issues, as well as maintenance of enterprise communications systems including electronic communication, collaboration portals and knowledge-bases.
- Familiarity with the support of Microsoft servers including server operating systems through Windows Server 2012, shared storage technologies, and virtual server environments is required.
- Experience in organizing and writing reports of a technical nature. Able to communicate results to all levels of employees with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Must have demonstrated ability to multi-task, make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment with significant timeline pressures. Must be responsive and willing to take ownership of issues and drive solutions.
- This person will proactively administer Microsoft-based environments in campus and satellite locations in technologies that include: Microsoft Windows Server / Active Directory, Software Distribution, including Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager 2012, SAN support and general networking support.
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to work in a constantly changing customer-driven environment.
- Identify system reliability issues and drives tool/process improvements to correct determined problems.
- Works with IT network and server administrators in systems management (patching, etc.), as well as necessary troubleshooting.
- Ensure system performance optimization in production, test and development environments, along with capacity/print management.
- Assist in planning and deployment of new technology initiatives supporting the enterprise.
- Experience with analyzing and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of options and exercising critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills. Be persuasive and influential to create acceptable agreements or solutions.
This is a contract to hire position up to $37 per hour including benefits during contract. Upon hire, the position pays up to $80k based on experience. They also offer a full and comprehensive benefits plan and business casual work environment.