Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in a search for an Information Security Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to help proactively implement, update, and maintain network and systems security operations throughout the environment. This additional resource will also get the chance to participate on the security incident response team. The successful candidate must have a solid comprehensive knowledge of the OSI networking model and TCP/IP protocols.
- Perform change control and device configuration management activities on all security hardware.
- Provide management level reporting of firewall and Intrusion Protection System (IPS) activity on a periodic basis.
- Actively protect the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of customer, employee, and business information.
- Provide vulnerability and threat management monitoring and mitigation response.
- Participate in tactical and operational planning of vulnerability assessment activities.
- Assist Senior and Lead Security Engineers in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques.
- Will act in a supporting role in the execution of EIS projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of network security best practices and Firewall administration, with a special emphasis on Check Point Firewalls
- 2 years of security device management
This is a contract to hire role with an hourly up to $60 per hour based on qualifications.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search of a Linux Systems Administrator to join their team. The successful resource will have extensive experience within Red Hat Linux in an enterprise level environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving team.
*Senior level Linux Red Hat experience in an enterprise level environment.
*Virtual experience is heavily preferred. They use VMWare, but open to HyperV experience.
*Database knowledge, they use JBase but open to anything like JBase, Oracle, Postgres SQL, etc.
*Experience in a web hosting environment.
*DevOps experience, with any automation experience with tools like Chef or Puppet. They’re moving a private cloud.
*Bachelor’s is nice to have, but applicable experience is most important.
*They will support a 400-500 Linux server environment that is about 85-90% virtual using VMWare.
*The company has been investing heavily into IT and hardware, and has plans to continue this investment into enterprise class systems. This person will not only help support their Linux systems, but will also be involved in providing input to help them continue moving to a global/unified IT platform.
This is a direct hire role with a salary range up to $90k.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search of a Network Engineer. The successful resource should have strong knowledge within routers, switches, firewalls, and Avaya. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a thriving organization and strong team.
*Networking experience with routers, switches, firewalls, MPLS. Cisco or Fortinet for networking tools.
*Windows Server. They have server admins, but this person will need to assist with backups for DHCP & DNS Servers, setting permissions, and file/folder.
*VOIP experience. They’re an Avaya shop, so ideally experience with this.
*Checkpoint firewall experience.
*MDF & IDF connectivity.
*Experience supporting multiple sites.
*Nice to have exposure to Linux.
*Configure Cisco routers and switches, and VPN Concentrators.
*Support Avaya IP phone systems, and maintain IP office phones.
*MPLS networking, working with LAN/WAN over 20 sites.
*Providing backups to DHCP and DNS servers, using Backup Ranger.
*Supporting virtual environment using VMWare.
*Supporting Checkpoint firewalls.