Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: Up to $100k per year
Pinnacle Partners is working with a company seeking to add a Senior Level Java Developer to their staff. They are seeking someone with excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and Hibernate. The right candidate will also have a solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including SOAP, HTTP and JSON. This company offers a unique environment combined with a great benefits package.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents and installs modified and new programs to meet business and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with architects, database engineers, and other software developers in conceptualizing, initiating and developing new software programs and applications in an Agile environment (Jira).
- Provide expert technical advice and guidelines for each of the core architecture domains (e.g. application, integration, data, and infrastructure).
- Works closely with assigned business groups to define application enhancements and requirements. Assist in translating business requirements into project or design plans.
- Create integration solutions that can successfully integrate across multiple systems within the environment and meet requirements
- Maintains integrity of program logic and coding, and establishes required checks and balances for operational controls.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of hands-on Java Development experience.
- Experience as part of an Agile software development team and test-driven development.
- Proficient in Integrated Development Environment tools (IDEs) Eclipse, Visual Studio.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, and Spring MVC).
- This is a direct hire position with a salary of up to $100k based on experience. They also offer an annual bonus based on company/individual performance, as well as competitive benefits package.