Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: Up to $70k per year
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a .Net developer. This resource will split their time evenly between new development and enhancements, maintenance, and updates on current code. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of .Net development experience and the ability to work independently.
- Develop requirements and functional specifications.
- Code new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Develop test cases and predict the results from those test cases.
- Conduct unit testing, integrated testing, regression testing and volume stress testing for software.
- Control and coordinate the build and release cycle for development, test, and production environments.
- Provide post-production level 2 and level 3 support and maintenance.
- Develop system and user documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Experience with the latest Microsoft .NET framework.
- Experience programming with .Net, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, T-SQL, Web Service and SOAP platforms.
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Good understanding of product lifecycles.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and processes.
- Good interpersonal skills; must be very detail-oriented.
- Strong project coordination and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
This is a direct hire opportunity with a salary based on experience up to $70k per year.