Pinnacle Partners is assisting their client in their search for an experienced .NET developer to assist with the development and implementation of custom developed solutions and applications. This is a highly technical and innovative team that is growing. They prefer someone with experience working with Entity Framework, Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce.com, Telerik ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit, and MVC. They offer excellent compensation, benefits, and professional growth.
- Will be part of an experienced .NET development team for the Performance Group to assist with the development and implementation of custom developed solutions and applications.
- Will be responsible for development of various tasks, modules, and at times software products for internal and external customers.
- Will work as part of a development team and also be able to work independently.
- Must be able to interact with team members and clients and be able to develop their skills using Microsoft based technologies. This includes having a solid understanding of object oriented programming and relational database design and development.
- The individual should be articulate with a desire to be in consulting.
- BS Degree required.
- 3+ years of experience with designing and developing web based applications, and web services.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft .NET technologies (specifically ASP.NET and C#), LINQ, IIS, SQL Server, Visual Studio .NET, XML, HTML, CSS.
- KnockoutJS/AngularJS/RequireJS or other ADM based file and module loader.
This is a direct hire position with a salary based on experience, up to $90k per year.