Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a .NET developer. This resource will be responsible for full project life cycle development and meeting with business users to gather requirements as well designing and developing specifications.
- Integrate new products and solutions into existing environment.
- Application processing, Data modeling, Debugging, Development of workflow / transaction processing, Business process reengineering, Implementation and coordination of program releases.
- Maintenance of applications developed.
- Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of applications, developed and legacy.
- Create new programs and reports plus modify existing programs and reports, as needed.
- Analyze business requirements and applications to determine best solutions and practices.
- Daily SQL administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of application development experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Knowledge of application design principles, practices, systems development, and analysis.
- Knowledge of database design and analysis.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Ability to investigate and evaluate new technical tools and methods.
- Provide backup for Team members when necessary.
- Able to work on multiple open projects at one time as they are in various stages of development, test, and approval.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary up to $105k, based on experience. This position does offer the opportunity to work remotely. Must be able to visit the Indianapolis office as needed.