Pinnacle Partners has a very exciting opportunity for a .Net/C# Developer. This resource will have the chance to join a wonderful company and develop web-based applications utilizing C#, MS SharePoint, and SQL Server based tools. This role will require you to participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, along with communication with both internal and external resources. Our client encourages and pays for continuing education, offers a wonderful work-life balance, along with a generous paid time off package.
- Ability to develop custom applications as defined by project teams, Business Analysts, vendors and/or other organizational roles for use with business functions.
- Create and debug custom Web Parts programmatically using Visual Studio.
- Able to understand and write to external data using Business Connectivity Services.
- Able to work with Business Analyst and Project Managers to define and design necessary business applications.
- Ability to design, deploy and debug ASP.Net websites using Visual Studio.
- Actively participate in Application Developer team meetings, division meetings and other required business meetings.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and project management skills.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented, and able to problem solve/analyze
- 5-7 years of application development experience
- Strong skills in C#, ASP.Net
- SQL Server and SQL experience
- Ability to design, deploy and debug ASP.Net websites using Visual Studio
- An understanding of object oriented programming
- Bachelor degree in information technology, computer science or business administration highly preferred.
This is a direct hire role with a salary up to $85,000 per year.