Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking a contract Project Manager and Business Analyst to lead development teams on delivering projects for the business. This position will include running projects from inception to delivery, including requirements elicitation, document creation, translating requirements documents into design specifications and keeping the project teams updated on progress.
• Must have 3+ years of successful PM experience and the ability and willingness to also perform BA duties as needed.
• Must be able to gather requirements, design and document business processes and communicate the expectations to the development team.
• Should have experience actively managing application development projects and be able to deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Will need excellent communication, analytical, time management, organizational and project planning skills.
• Experience working in an Agile environment and the ability to work well with the Stakeholders, developers and technical teams while complying with the company’s PMO processes.
• Bachelor’s degree and PMP highly preferred.
6-12 month contract paying up to $40/hr based on experience. During contract, candidate is eligible for benefits through Pinnacle Partners.
Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking a contract SQL writer to work with project team members to design, develop and generate complex SSRS reports to meet project needs. This position will include working with complex large scale data models and the underlying business processes and produce reports in various formats as well as developing and designing reports with SSRS and ETL processes using SSIS.
• 3+ years of experience using MS SQL, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures.
• 3+ years of experience using MS SQL 2008+ SSRS & SSIS
• 1+ years of experience using Agile software development methodologies.
• Strong T/SQL experience including writing of Stored Procedures.
• Knowledge of standards and best practices used in conjunction with developing reports and dashboards using SSRS.
• Basic understanding of Retail, finance and accounting systems.
• Ability to facilitate and effectively participate in change.
• Design the backend and create the requirements documents for reports. The reports are highly customized and complex.
• Participate in gathering reporting requirements and building data warehouse.
• Convert existing reports on older platforms to SSRS reports.
• Design layout of SSRS reports and determine the best way to present data to end users.
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of the data and applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
• Analyze data content and ensure validity of the data structures in support of the ETL and BI needs.
• Collaborate with Senior Data Analyst, Principal Data Warehouse Architect and project teams on matters concerning Technology.
• Define, document, analyze, and recommend processes, procedures and solutions to moderately complex reporting system problems.
• Provide support as needed/requested utilizing various technologies.
• Define, develop, document and maintain procedural and SQL programs.
• Assist in the development, execution and documentation of system and integration test plans.
• Optimize SSIS/SSRS code performance and Perform ETL, reporting, SQL tuning.
• Provide input into standards and best practices for code development.
• 6 month contract paying up to $50/hr based on experience. During contract, candidate is eligible for benefits through Pinnacle Partners.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search of a Jr to Mid level .Net Developer. The successful resource will have experience within .Net and an eagerness to join a team-oriented environment and continue to grow their skill set. This company is known for their employee development and excellent benefits package.
For Junior role:
*College development, internship, personal projects, or professional development experience with .NET and SQL.
*Passion for development. Someone that has done personal projects, or researches development technologies.
For Mid role:
*3-5+ years of C# and SQL Server web development experience.
*Degree is not required, but nice to have
*Experience with Service Stack would be a big plus, but not required
Training Opportunities: Tuition Re-imbursement. The junior role will have a manager/senior developer and other team members to learn from. They also provide training outside of work, and subscribe to Plural Site for employees to research and learn new technologies and methodologies.
*Applications range in small-mid sized, to very large scale/public facing web applications.
*Work with other development team members, BA’s, PM’s, and QA to complete tasks.
*Build new applications, and support existing applications.
*The mid-senior role will work on more advanced and larger applications, be involved in design, and higher level tasks.
This is a direct hire role with a salary range of up to $75k based on experience.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Business Intelligence Analyst. This resource will work primarily within the enterprise data warehouse to provide analytics solutions. This person will also be responsible for learning applications and supporting the BI processes.
- Evaluate, plan, design, develop, test, implement, and maintain solutions across several technologies
- Support technologies to develop and support the Business Intelligence systems and applications
- Develop and support system and data integration and Business Intelligence development
- Understands system designs of medium to high complexity and scalability in a medium to large enterprise setting
- 2+ years of experience with database application development and SQL
- Experience with ETL and SSIS
- Strong TSQL skills
- Experience in coding and developing in other languages that support MSSQL enterprise features
- Developing Models, Datamarts, KPIs, Dashboards, reports
- Using object-oriented design, patterns and enterprise application architecture best practices for extensibility and scalability
- Knowledge of data extracts, ability to design and develop data extracts
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary up to $90k per year.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Project Manager. This resource will manage the relationship between the internal development team, external clients and third party vendors. This is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of project management experience who is looking to grow their career.
- Communicate and negotiate effectively with client, assigned resources, and vendors to ensure completion of projects on time and on budget.
- Create strong client relationships across all levels of organization.
- Interface effectively with key stakeholders.
- Effectively leverage in-house and third-party development teams and business resources to achieve high quality, timely integrations and product releases properly aligned to the organization’s strategy and end user needs.
- Manage and maintain project plans that communicate tasks, milestones, status updates, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate and track efforts of both business and technical resources.
- Manage our technical relationships with third party vendors.
- Strong background managing projects.
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams.
- Ability to align technology solutions and associated project plans with business/organizational strategies.
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Rigorous approach to project management to deliver projects.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary up to $75k based on experience.