- Perform Transformer testing including Transformer Turns Ratio, Insulation Resistance, Winding Resistance & Power Factor/Excitation tests.
- Perform Low Voltage Circuit Breaker testing including Insulation Resistance, Contact Resistance, Secondary Injection & Primary Injection tests.
- Perform testing on basic Voltage & Current Protection Relays.
- Perform Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker testing including Insulation Resistance, Contact Resistance, AC/DC Hipot & Insulation Power Factor tests.
- Perform Medium Voltage Cable testing including Insulation Resistance, AC/DC Hipot, & VLF/Tan Delta Hipot tests.
- Perform Medium Voltage Cable Terminations, Splices, T-Body & LB Elbow installations.
- Assign equipment valuations based on test results obtained and NETA/Manufacturer’s Acceptance Criteria.
- Be proficient with equipment Control Schematics, Wiring Connection & 1-Line Diagrams.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot & repair equipment problems based on testing results obtained & equipment drawings.
- Perform Low Voltage Circuit Breaker disassembly and reassembly.
- Safety Orientation
- Customer 1st Orientation & People Skills
- Mechanical/tool skills
- 1-Phase & 3-Phase Power
- 24-Hour “On Call” Availability/Response
- 6000 Hours of High Voltage Testing Experience
- Pass IBEW Local 481 Test Technician Exam
- Complete 3-Year Apprenticeship Training Program through IBEW NJATC
Final Quality Inspector
Design and manufacture of parts for aerospace, defense, commercial power generation, and Naval Nuclear power generation.
- Final Inspection; final verification of parts, including First Article Inspection (familiarity with AS9102 FAIR forms preferred), to validate the parts to the OEM or master drawing. May require 100% inspection of all characteristics, or may be based on sample plans. Individual will be trained for specifics for this positions requirements.
- Experience with hand measurement tools; i.e., micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, surface plates, etc.
- Able to read and understand blueprints (mechanical drawings).
- Good math skills; i.e., decimals, fractions, tolerances, capable of understanding/learning some geometry (circular measurements, such as pd, p2r, pr2, etc., for coordinate measuring machine and optical comparator training)
- Previous inspection experience a plus, especially in a metal-working or machining environment.
- Previous work experience in aerospace/aviation environment will ease inspection training.
- Self-starter, work with little or no supervision once job is understood.
SUMMARY: Supervises and coordinates activities of production coordinators engaged in scheduling of production operations by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following, other duties assigned.
- Serve as liaison to Customers. Partners with key cross-functional teams to solicit customer and associate feedback to identify program improvement opportunities for implementation.
- Ascertain industry/logistics best practices to identify new and/or unique programs to differentiate Customer from the marketplace and drive customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for internal communications and presentations related to key performance metrics, program updates and on-going program information.
- Manages the supply of logistics-related data to support customers in the day-to-day general areas of engineering, supply, production management, technical requirements identification, installation and maintenance of equipment, safety and documentation development and maintenance. Investigates potential risk and other matters of significance, and provides and implements solutions.
- Consults with assigned clients to understand their distribution networks and determines the logistics resources required to support equipment, safety, personnel and maintenance. Negotiates with supply sources to meet technical requirements.
- Works in conjunction with various parties such as business development, field support and customer service to handle complaints and ensure support plans are in place to maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Analyzes technology and distribution network trends and implements changes in department as appropriate.
- Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Make recommendation for operating and personnel budgets for approval.
- Responsible for the strategic and operational planning of Customer logistics operations.
- Ensure that partners understand and accept Customer guidelines and requirements for all logistics operations, including service and repair. Manage on-going partner relationships.
- Conducts and analyzes root cause analysis and problem resolution for all logistics operations.
- Serve as liaison with all internal and external partners for daily operational activities
- Track, analyze and communicate key performance metrics
- Responsible for all logistics operations and support across all distribution channels.
- Drives the design, development, implementation and management of logistics solutions for Customer.
- Support and participate continuous improvement programs for Health, Safety and Environmental.18. As part of their accountability to monitor controls effectively to meet requirements, and to report to department management as to compliance with these requirements.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Give authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.Managing People – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement. Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback.Communication- Must be able to report any and all issues concerning lines or product with members of upper management. Must take an active role and participate in meetings as required.
- Qualifications: The preferred background would include a Bachelor’s Degree related field with at least 5 years experience in the field. Experience in automotive is preferred.
- Computer and Technology Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, business journals or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, sit and talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and / or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and / or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as: probability and statistical inference, and ability to apply concepts such as: fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Language Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Education and/or Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delegation– Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person;
- Problem Solving– Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem soling situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Directly supervises, establishes and coordinates the production schedules of associates in the Production Control Department. Ensures the flow of materials, parts and assemblies between or with departments. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigned, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in a search for an Automated Tester for a yearlong contract role. This resource will be responsible for leading and coordinating small to medium initiatives. This includes creating and executing test plans, test cases and test scripts to assure developed applications conform to requirements and the design. This resource will get to work with cutting technologies in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Coordinates/executes testing across multiple testing phases, including SIT, UAT, and Regression.
- Defines appropriate testing methods to employ to assure developed application conforms to requirements and design.
- Leads Peer Reviews to ensure the completeness of all Test Assets created.
- Ensures all applicable SDLC and testing processes are followed.
- Executes linkage from test plan to test scenarios and test cases.
- Assists in the creation of or creates and communicates all testing deliverable(s) (MTP, TES, etc.
- Coordinates, identifies, and executes test cases.
- Identifies when test automation is appropriate.
- Develop and execute HP UFT/QTP test automation scripts, framework, function libraries, object repositories.
- Develop and execute HP Load Runner scripts.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or information systems
- 5 years of experience building test automation framework
- Experience automating test scripts
- 3 years of experience testing using Agile methodology.
- Highly preferred 5 years of experience developing scripts and running load tests with HP Load Runner.
This is a contract opportunity, with the potential to go for up to 12 months. Hourly rate is up to $35/hr during the contract.
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in a search for an Application Support, Team Lead. This resource will be tasked with managing 10 application support technicians.
- Act as lead for resolution of issues. This includes following communication guidelines to notify appropriate parties.
- Troubleshoot complex issues across various Windows systems
- Manages tickets and audits with regard to service level agreements
- Perform as a backup to the Application Support Manager for processes that include:
- Invoice Reporting process as well as other executive level reporting needs using SQL and PL/SQL reports
- Change Management
- Active Batch administrator
- Run team meetings
- Provide training for new Application Support technologists.
- Provide support and information to team members regarding department policies and procedures, escalation of issues and application/system knowledge.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience supporting database applications
- 3+ years in a technical support role
- Strong knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in troubleshooting multiple system types
This is a direct hire opportunity with a salary up to $75K per year. Role offers a 5% bonus potential.