Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: Up to $75k per year
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Project Manager. This resource will manage the relationship between the internal development team, external clients and third party vendors. This is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of project management experience who is looking to grow their career.
- Communicate and negotiate effectively with client, assigned resources, and vendors to ensure completion of projects on time and on budget.
- Create strong client relationships across all levels of organization.
- Interface effectively with key stakeholders.
- Effectively leverage in-house and third-party development teams and business resources to achieve high quality, timely integrations and product releases properly aligned to the organization’s strategy and end user needs.
- Manage and maintain project plans that communicate tasks, milestones, status updates, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate and track efforts of both business and technical resources.
- Manage our technical relationships with third party vendors.
- Strong background managing projects.
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams.
- Ability to align technology solutions and associated project plans with business/organizational strategies.
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Rigorous approach to project management to deliver projects.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary up to $75k based on experience.