Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: Up to $40/hr
Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking a contract Project Manager and Business Analyst to lead development teams on delivering projects for the business. This position will include running projects from inception to delivery, including requirements elicitation, document creation, translating requirements documents into design specifications and keeping the project teams updated on progress.
• Must have 3+ years of successful PM experience and the ability and willingness to also perform BA duties as needed.
• Must be able to gather requirements, design and document business processes and communicate the expectations to the development team.
• Should have experience actively managing application development projects and be able to deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Will need excellent communication, analytical, time management, organizational and project planning skills.
• Experience working in an Agile environment and the ability to work well with the Stakeholders, developers and technical teams while complying with the company’s PMO processes.
• Bachelor’s degree and PMP highly preferred.
6-12 month contract paying up to $40/hr based on experience. During contract, candidate is eligible for benefits through Pinnacle Partners.