Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Software Engineer. This resource will be responsible for application and database analysis, design, development, modification, implementation and support. This will also include working with external vendors, external support staff and internal staff.
- Analyze, develop, test, implement, and support applications and enhancements as required to support the growing and changing needs of the company
- Responsible for the detailed design and specifications for interfaces between applications
- Provides technical assistance and guidance to other Software Engineers
- Aids in ensuring IT projects are delivered as budgeted and scheduled
- Supports vendor applications. Works closely with the vendors and other IT support personnel to coordinate enhancements and implementation of new releases
- Ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements and IS policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Computer Science or related degree preferred
- 3+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Ability to lead projects from the analysis phase through to the support phase
- Proficiency with application development tools and relational database management systems
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technology
- Proficiency with analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of applications and/or enhancements to applications
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary up to $95k, based on experience. This role has bonus opportunity and the company offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and a very competitive 401k plan.