Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a SQL Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for T-SQL and SSIS development as well as troubleshooting and fixing data issues.
- Develop stored procedures to perform complex database operations.
- Develop and maintain SSIS packages for the importing, exporting, and transmission of data.
- Creation and maintenance of daily and nightly SQL Server jobs.
- Create data manipulation commands for special data correction situations.
- Assist in the planning and code modifications necessary for upgrades to newer versions of SQL Server.
- 2+ years of Development experience is in areas of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 including Transact-SQL, stored procedures, SSIS packages, ETL, replication, SQL Reporting Services, and ActiveX scripting.
- Ability to work closely with a team of developers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
This is a direct hire role with a salary based on experience up $90k per year.