Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: Up to $50/hr
Pinnacle Partners is working with a client seeking a contract SQL writer to work with project team members to design, develop and generate complex SSRS reports to meet project needs. This position will include working with complex large scale data models and the underlying business processes and produce reports in various formats as well as developing and designing reports with SSRS and ETL processes using SSIS.
• 3+ years of experience using MS SQL, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures.
• 3+ years of experience using MS SQL 2008+ SSRS & SSIS
• 1+ years of experience using Agile software development methodologies.
• Strong T/SQL experience including writing of Stored Procedures.
• Knowledge of standards and best practices used in conjunction with developing reports and dashboards using SSRS.
• Basic understanding of Retail, finance and accounting systems.
• Ability to facilitate and effectively participate in change.
• Design the backend and create the requirements documents for reports. The reports are highly customized and complex.
• Participate in gathering reporting requirements and building data warehouse.
• Convert existing reports on older platforms to SSRS reports.
• Design layout of SSRS reports and determine the best way to present data to end users.
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of the data and applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
• Analyze data content and ensure validity of the data structures in support of the ETL and BI needs.
• Collaborate with Senior Data Analyst, Principal Data Warehouse Architect and project teams on matters concerning Technology.
• Define, document, analyze, and recommend processes, procedures and solutions to moderately complex reporting system problems.
• Provide support as needed/requested utilizing various technologies.
• Define, develop, document and maintain procedural and SQL programs.
• Assist in the development, execution and documentation of system and integration test plans.
• Optimize SSIS/SSRS code performance and Perform ETL, reporting, SQL tuning.
• Provide input into standards and best practices for code development.
• 6 month contract paying up to $50/hr based on experience. During contract, candidate is eligible for benefits through Pinnacle Partners.