Pinnacle Partners is working with a company that is seeing to hire a System Administrator. This person will contract for 3 months with Pinnacle Partners and convert over to a full time employee. This position allows you to work in an Enterprise-level environment with current technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years related experience as a Microsoft systems administrator in an enterprise (1000+ user) utilizing Microsoft SCCM for software distribution preferred.
- Demonstrated familiarity with server and desktop support issues, as well as maintenance of enterprise communications systems including electronic communication, collaboration portals and knowledge-bases.
- Familiarity with the support of Microsoft servers including server operating systems through Windows Server 2012, shared storage technologies, and virtual server environments is required.
- Experience in organizing and writing reports of a technical nature. Able to communicate results to all levels of employees with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Must have demonstrated ability to multi-task, make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment with significant timeline pressures. Must be responsive and willing to take ownership of issues and drive solutions.
- This person will proactively administer Microsoft-based environments in campus and satellite locations in technologies that include: Microsoft Windows Server / Active Directory, Software Distribution, including Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager 2012, SAN support and general networking support.
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to work in a constantly changing customer-driven environment.
- Identify system reliability issues and drives tool/process improvements to correct determined problems.
- Works with IT network and server administrators in systems management (patching, etc.), as well as necessary troubleshooting.
- Ensure system performance optimization in production, test and development environments, along with capacity/print management.
- Assist in planning and deployment of new technology initiatives supporting the enterprise.
- Experience with analyzing and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of options and exercising critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills. Be persuasive and influential to create acceptable agreements or solutions.
This is a contract to hire position up to $37 per hour including benefits during contract. Upon hire, the position pays up to $80k based on experience. They also offer a full and comprehensive benefits plan and business casual work environment.