Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Tier I Helpdesk Support Technician. This resource will support the processes and procedures in a team oriented Helpdesk environment. The client provides an excellent work environment and an outstanding work/life balance.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues brought to the Helpdesk.
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous solutions to the issues reported to the Helpdesk via phone, email, or direct contact.
- Provide prompt, courteous follow up on Helpdesk tickets.
- Communicate technical solutions to a non-technical workforce.
- Complete and close the Helpdesk Tickets under your assignment in a timely manner.
- Associate’s Degree in a computer related curriculum or a minimum of 3 years’ experience providing Help Desk support to medium sized companies.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical workforce.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette when dealing with internal clients as well as responding in a timely manner.
This is a 4 month contract with the possible of extension with a pay rate based on experience up to $16 per hour.